Douglass Investment Funds
Douglass will sponsor several investment funds supporting organizations aligned with Douglass Community Economics, Douglass Community Policy, and The Douglass Community License.
- The Douglass Digital Assets Innovation Fund (crypto-related projects aligned with Douglass Community Economics, Douglass Community Policy, and The Douglass Community License )
- Douglass Food Security Fund (Through acquisition and investment Douglass will fund the development of a sustainable food system that will guarantee universal free access to healthy food for all members of the Douglass Community. Douglass will seek to overhaul the industrial overproduction of food to support low-carbon farming and small farmers, and eliminate waste of food and resources. )
- Douglass Change Buyout Fund (Funding the acquisition of existing companies that can be turned into Douglass Cooperatives and become aligned with Douglass Community Economics, Douglass Community Policy, and The Douglass Community License )
- Douglass Infrastructure Asset Fund (Acquisition, development, repair and restoration of Land, Technology and real world and infrastructure)
- Douglass African Diaspora and Indigenous Peoples Reparation Fund (The Douglass Reparations fund is a payment for 400 plus years of enslavement, oppression, and inequality. The Douglass Reparation Fund is in action and in service to the understanding that reparations and atonement are part of a needed healing process for our shared humanity.)
- Douglass Community Asset Fund (The Douglass Community Asset Fund will hold all assets acquired or produces on behalf of the Douglass Community. The Douglass Community Asset Fund will design, execute, and finance the Douglass Green New Deal.)
- Douglass Climate Resiliency Fund (Funds for global under-resourced groups, communities of color, Native Americans, people with disabilities, children and the elderly – to recover from, and prepare for, the climate impacts. Providing those communities a just transition including real jobs, resilient infrastructure, economic development.)
Whenever possible Douglass will repatriate land to the indigenous and diaspora communities.