The Greenwood Exchange
Greenwood is named after the neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma that was home to “Black Wall Street”. Greenwood was one of the most prominent concentrations of African-American businesses in the U.S. during the early 20th century.
A New Digital asset exchange that is:
- BCL- Aligned
- Built on the FreedomTrain
- Providing Liquidity to the Douglass Community
- Facilitating the Exchange of BCL aligned tokens
- Bundling digital and real world assets into one security (The Beloved Community Token)
- Delivering asset ownership to the Douglass Community
- Distributing Douglass Community Dividends
- Holds all Green New Deal Assets.